Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Congratulations 2d Lt. Neil Bedolla!

Long Beach Senior Squadron 150, Civil Air Patrol (CAP) is proud to announce the promotion of SM Neil Bedolla to the grade of 2nd lieutenant. "I joined Civil Air Patrol because of my love for aviation and I wanted to give back to my community. I'm incredibly blessed to have the opportunity to serve my community with something I am passionate about," said Bedolla, who became a member of CAP in October 2016.


(L to R) 2d Lt. Neil Bedolla receives his Certificate of Promotion from Squadron Commander Capt. David Powell
(Photo by: Capt. Gary Mathieson)
Bedolla serves as an Assistant Public Affairs Officer and an Assistant Emergency Services Officer. Bedolla said, "The one thing that I enjoy most about being part of the Civil Air Patrol is being surrounded by brilliant and exceptionally talented people. We all come from different backgrounds and experiences and we're each able to contribute something to the squadron."

Congratulations 2d Lt. Neil Bedolla on your promotion!